Frequently Asked Question
There are 2 ways of setting up a classroom in Aristotle the following instructions will walk you through it.
Syncing from Google Classroom:
- If you haven't already. Create a Google Classroom at https://classroom.google.com/
- Invite students to the classroom and have them join.
- Click on this (A+) icon inside of Chrome.
- Next Click "Google Classroom Sync"
- Then Click "Sync Class"
- Once that is done you should see your class listed on the main screen. Click "Open Classroom".
- To start class click on "Start Session" at the top of the screen.
If you don't want to create a Google Classroom:
- Open Aristotle Educator app (A+ icon)
- Click New Class
- Create a "class name" and "class id". Keep roster type as "User".
- Open the classroom by clicking "Open Classroom"
- Click "Settings" at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to Class List. Click "Add Student"
- The Student box is there username. So its there email address except don't type "@student.wbschools.us"
- Once they are added click save at the bottom.
- Finally click "Start Session" at the top to get going.