Frequently Asked Question
If this is the first time using Airtame, then you will need the app.
- Get the Chromebook app from this link:
2. Install and open the Airtame app.
3. Make sure you are connected to the school wifi (Not WBISD_Guest)
4. Find your Airtame on the list or by using the search field and typing the IP Address displayed on the TV/Projector (10.21.XXX.XXX)
5. Press "Share screen" or "Share tab".
6. Next enter the PIN Code displayed on the TV/Projector into the chromebook. This ensures the chromebook is connecting to the correct Airtame.
7. To stream with audio click the audio icon. This will add a 2-second buffer to ensure a smooth streaming experience.
Here is helpful video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5bEc3OHnvM