Frequently Asked Question
Many Apps and Extensions can mess with the behavior of the chromebooks. So the first step is to remove any unnecessary apps/extensions:
- Open Chrome.
- Select More More tools Extensions.
- Next to the extension you want to remove, select Remove.
- To confirm, select Remove.
If that didn't fix the issue then try force rebooting the chromebook following these steps:
- Press and hold Refresh + tap Power .
- When your Chromebook starts up, release Refresh .
If you still not having any luck please bring the chromebook to the office and fill out a ticket here: