Frequently Asked Question
1. Click on the time
2. Click settings
3. Click the Arrow on Wi-Fi on the Network Settings Screen
4. Click on the arrow for "Known Networks".
5. On any networks listed that don't have the building next to them click the 3 dots then click "Forget". Repeat for each network that doesn't have a building next to it.
6. Click the arrow to go back to the previous screen
7. Find your wifi connection and click the arrow.
8. Turn on "Prefer this network" and "Automatically connect to this network" then click "Connect"
9. Type in your password then click "Connect".
10. The wifi will show "Connected" when its correctly connected. Click the "x" to close out all the windows.