Frequently Asked Question
First, check that:
- The charger or adapter cables are completely plugged in, both to your Chromebook and the wall.
- The power outlet is working.
If your Chromebook still won't charge:
- Unplug your charger from the wall and your Chromebook.
- Plug your charger back in to your Chromebook, then the wall.
- Charge the device for at least 30 minutes.
If the battery still won't charge, Force Restart the chromebook:
- Press and hold Refresh + tap Power .
- When your Chromebook starts up, release Refresh .
If you're still having trouble after trying these steps, Please bring the chromebook the the office and fill out a ticket here: